NuEvo FG 1500 is a newly developed fine-grinding hammer mill from GEMA-TEC A / S, with the following improvements:
- Mill house made of 10 mm thick plate
- Stronger end covers, which are on the bolt with double number of 10 mm bolts for fastening in the mill housing
- The mill is delivered with flange bearings
- The flange bearing housings are made of machined steel, and are therefore stronger than traditional cast iron bearing housings.
- The hammer mill is equipped with newly constructed reinforced doors in 8.0 mm plate
- Newly developed pneumatic safety locking system on doors
- Pneumatically operated opening and closing of screen frames
- Adjustable engine bracket
- Built-in cable tray in the grinding chamber for cables and pneumatic hoses
- Indicator and registration of open or closed doors
- Grinding area in the full length of the turbine rotor
- New and specially designed turbine rotor, for greater capacity and grinding degree
- Built-in baffle for changing the direction of rotation
- PT 100 temperature sensor on bearings
- Newly designed paint bridge, which is divided into demountable elements, so that the turbine top does not have to be replaced every time the paint bridges have to be replaced
- The paint bridges are made of machined steel plate which is subsequently hardened
- The mill has paint bridges in both top and bottom for more efficient and optimal grinding
- The bottom frame is reinforced so that the turbine can be mounted with a motor up to 455 kW
- Cereal products
- Meat and bone meal
- Wood chips
- Fiberglass m.m.
- Uses screens from Ø 0.5 with 0.5 mm wall thickness, and up to Ø 50.0 mm in wall thickness
- Max 455 kW – 3000 rpm.
- Also available with 0-speed speed monitor.
Contact GEMA-TEC A / S for indicative capacities.
In addition to the above, we can supply a complete solution with our own produced air separator, feed auger, turbine dome, filter
If you want more information, call today on +45 7586 8015