Gema-tec a/s Extendable conveying screws can be delivered with either single or duble extendable screws.
The extendable conveying screw is a great alternative to customers who needs a particular efficient flow and subsequent emptying from silos or containers. Furthermore they are designed to handle non-homogene materials, such as wood chips, paper, material from the flour milling industry, grain and flour as well as wood grind, soy etc.
- Easy adjustable installation
- Robust hard-wearing material in stainless steel or black powder painte
- Prevents bridge-building, rat-holes or segregation, which improves material flow
- Modular design improves installation flexibility
- Simple compact gear-mount to coupling, chain or belt transmission
- Maintenance free in-between cast bearings with automatically lubricated bushing
- Available with food approval certificate
- Available with ATEX, Zone 22 certificate
For more information, please call +45 7586 8015