Hammermills FG450 to FG1000
GEMA-TEC A/S hammermill type Nuevo FG is especially designed for fine grinding of fishfeed, petfood, conventional feed and wood pellet production.
Features of the GEMA-TEC A/S fine grinding hammermill type Nuovo FG:
- New developed heavy duty grinding chamber in 10 mm material thickness.
- Optimised grinding bridge in top and bottom
- Patented energy rotor for optimum utilization of energy consumption
- Enforced base frame and gates
- Changeable wearparts in grinding chamber
- Mill rotor mounted in heavy bearings and bearing constructions
- Automatic screen tightening system
We can deliver our Nuevo FG hammermills in the following sizes:
- Nuevo FG 450
- Nuevo FG 630
- Nuevo FG 800
- Nuevo FG 1000
- Nuevo FG 1500
Please contact GEMA-TEC A/S for guideline capacities
Furthermore we can deliver a complete solution with in-house produced air separator, feeder screw, mill dome and filter.
NuEvo FG1500 is a newly designed and developed fine grinding hammer mill from GEMA-TEC A/S. The improved design features the following improvements.
- The mill casing is produced of 10 mm iron sheet
- Heavier end cap bolted with twice the number of 10 mm bolts for mounting on the mill casing
- The delivery include flange bearings
- The flange bearing casings are manufactured from processed steel and are therefore stronger than traditionel bearing casings made in cast iron.
- The hammermill is constructed with newly designed reinforced doors in 8 mm iron sheet.
- Newly developed pheumatic security lock system on the doors.
- Pneumatic opening and closing of screen frames
- Adjustable engine fittings.
- Built-in cable pan in the grinding chamber for cables and pneumatic tubes.
- Indicator for open and shut screen doors
- Grinding area in the full length of the mill rotor
- New special designed mill rotor for increased capacity and improved praticle size
- Built-in guiding plate for changing direction of rotation
- PT 100 temperature sensor on bearings
- Newly designed grinding bridge, which is split in demountable elements, so that the milltop will not need changing, every time the grinding bridges are changed
- The grinding bridges are produced from processed steel sheet, and subseqently tempered
- The mill has grinding bridges in both top and bottom for more effecient and optimum grinding
- The bottom frame is reinforced to carry an engine as large as 455 kW
The FG1500 is suited for
- Meat and bone meal
- Wood chips
- Glass fibre
- Uses screens from Ø 0,5mm with a wall thickness of 0,5 mm to Ø 50mm
- Can be delivered with a zero-speed sensor
Please contact GEMA-TECA/S for information on indicative capacities
We are able to deliver a complete solution including in-house produced air-separator, feeder screw, mill dome and filter